If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here is where you make the difference
As part of our BW / HANA Core Development Team you have the technical responsibility for design, customizing and development of a BI system architecture in the business area of Siemens Mobility global commercial projectplanning. In your new role, you will identify digitalization trends and optimization potential in the area of Business Intelligence.
- Have an overview and optimize the data flows and interfaces (ETL)
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure
- Design of technical structures to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy and market requirements
- You have the full responsibility for architecture, design and development of individual Business Intelligence solutions
- Create interactive dashboards and reports based on complex datamodels in challenging projects.
- You understand the requirements from our worldwide business stakeholders and create innovative solutions upon central SAP modules
- Design enterprise wide datamodels on state of the art BI platfroms (HANA, SAP BW/4HANA) and new future oriented cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Perform operative support activities, individual coaching and trainings and be involved in end user engagement
- Collaboration partner for process experts in SMO IT Headquarter
What do I bring with me:
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
- >8 years of work experience in SAP BW and datamodelling on relational database technologies within larger projects or services
- In-depth knowledge in designing and programming solutions on BI backend platforms, (ABAP, SQL)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong experience in the design and implementation of data models and reports
- You must have good knowledge in state-of-the-art BI frontend tools (e.g. LUMIRA, SAC)
- Experience in new technologies (BW/4HANA, HANA 2.0, AWS, Azure) is good to have
- Overall knowledge of related SAP modules (focus on FI, CO, PS) would be highly welcome
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- You are also willing to travel to Europe to join meetings or trainings
- Good communication and presentation skills on expert level
- Experience in collaboration within global teams would be an advantage
- Fluent English is mandatory
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time