Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: www.siemens.com/mobility
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide the advice and assistance to the project owners on the matters concerning contract or subcontract preparation and interpretation, claims management, claim assessment methodologies, claim resolution strategies etc. The primary responsibilities include:
- Shape the direction of our services, tools, and product portfolio.
- Present new ideas, decisions, designs, etc. to teams and leaders.
- Design elegant abstractions, shareable libraries, and robust APIs.
- Write high-quality, performant, and maintainable code.
- Actively looking for ways to improve the end-to-end experience for developers to build out new features working on our systems.
- Coordinate and collaborate smoothly with multiple engineers and stakeholders internally and externally.
- Working in an agile environment where you will deliver value to customers consistently
- Coordinating with your peers to discuss and design solutions based on requirements
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- 2-3 years software development working experience
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in frontend development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Java development
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid hand on skills and knowledge of Hibernate, Springboot, Springcloud development.
- Good experience in distributed messaging systems (Kafka, Websocket, RabbitMQ, etc.) and relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.).
- Working knowledge of major security and auth protocols (e.g., ssh, Kerberos, OAuth, SSO, TLS, etc.)
- In-depth Knowledge of containerization and modern deployment strategies like docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Good knowledge in CI/CD pipeline for cloud and on-premise environments, including Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker, etc.
- Solid and hand on experience in common
Quality Assurance testing types. (e.g., Integration
Testing, Performance Testing, UAT, etc.)
- Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures and algorithms
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
- Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English
*The contract period for this position is min. 12 months, extension possible.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time