- Consulting on and conception of PKI solution modules for Siemens products and solutions in the area of industry automation and critical infrastructures, e.g. rail automation.
- Coaching stakeholders throughout the business with focus on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), from project managers and developers to strategic management. Consolidate the needs and interest of diverse stakeholders with cyber security requirements
- Research and development in the area of cyber security, especially PKI, certificate management, digital signatures, post-quantum security, secure architectures, cloud computing security, IoT
- Design of reusable security building blocks
- Project management
- Identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery
- MSc degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc. (or equivalent experience)
- Enjoying developing PKI solutions/architectures for industrial use cases
- Excellent knowledge of PKI and a good overview of cyber security in general
- 5+ years experience in Public Key Infrastructure:
- Relevant IETF standards for X.509 Public Key Infrastructure, digital signatures and certificate usage in security protocols and data formats, certificate management protocols.
- Experience with commercial and/or open source PKI products
- Experience in Post-Quantum Algorithms a plus
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work
- Strong communication skills in English; German a plus
- Project management skills and certifications a plus
- Willingness to travel, about 10 - 20%
- Intercultural experience a plus
www.siemens.de/karriere/faq - if you need information on the application process.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time