If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
* Develops, implements and enforces guidelines, solutions and plans in order to optimize processes in his/her area of responsibility.
* Contributes to the implementation of customs regulations and ensures accurate and consistent distribution of relevant information throughout the internal organization.
* Collaborates with the authorities regarding customs approvals and clarifies general legal issues.
* Monitors and ensures corrective actions derived from external and internal reviews and audits.
* Carries out trainings and reviews to guarantee adherence to customs regulations.
* Enables consulting for other organizational units as well as Best Practice Sharing.
* At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
* Customs agent license
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Fluent in English, written and spoken
* Familiarity with SAP is a plus
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time