Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As an Cloud Backend Developer, you will:
- Envision, design and implement complex cloud-based systems - backend of a serverless AWS Lambda architecture with Python
- Develop prototypes quickly
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Advanced Python programming skills
- Knowledge and experience in designing Python microservices in Cloud, preferably, AWS Serverless Architecture
- Understanding and experience in troubleshooting Python applications in Cloud
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development with experience creating Unit and Functional Tests
- CI and CD experience
- Experience with AWS services like Lambda, Api Gateway, DynamoDB, SQS/SNS, Cloudwatch
- A keen interest in hardware and/or software hacking with the urge to design new, cool things
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time