Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens EDA is seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Software Development Engineer to join our forward thinking Interconnect Solutions and Protocol Analyzer team to work in Cairo, Egypt. This is role with a truly global scope, and the opportunity to drive continuous improvement of one our most important services.What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Design, implement, and release software with high quality standards.
- Develop Software Layers using C/C++, SystemC and SystemVerilog for Interconnect Protocol Standards (PCIe, NVMe, CXL).
- Integrate Software and Hardware components with a fully functional Hardware System.
- Debug, analyze, identify bottlenecks across different Layers of the design and apply fixes and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain Perl/Shell scripts to automate product testing.
- Write Professional Functional and Design specifications documents.
- Work with experienced team members to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
To apply, you will need to bring phenomenal skills and know-how to the role.
We're looking for a candidate with:
- B.Sc. in Electronics & Communication or Computer Engineering with Excellent or Very Good with Honor degree.
- Strong knowledge with digital design and Verilog.
- Solid understanding of Linux development environment and Multi-Threading Applications.
- Strong Software Programming Skills using C, C++.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages Bash/Perl and/or TCL.
- Great teammate who can work effectively with a worldwide, multi-site development environment.
- Self-motivated, inventive, and has the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent command of English and presentation skills.
Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Siemens EDA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mentor Graphics are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mentor Graphics will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Mentor Graphics encourages applicants of all ages.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time