Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a Cybersecurity Specialist you will:
- Support agile teams and the Cybersecurity community with application security designs, requirements specifications, prioritization of backlogs, and the verification of implementation.
- Perform security assessments and risk evaluations on existing IT application landscape and identifying of risk mitigating countermeasures.
- Support penetration testing activities by defining scope, severity rating of findings and identification of sustainable remediation measures
- Share knowledge within Cybersecurity community and representation of Siemens Smart Infrastructure Cybersecurity in corporate initiatives and projects
- Degree in Computer Science, IT Security and/or equivalent Security Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CCSP, or relevant SANS certifications
- A minimum 3 years’ experience acting as a system architect, experienced developer or security consultant
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27001, SOC2, IEC62443)
- Knowledge of secure Application Architectures including the integration of 3rd party SaaS application
- Experience with AWS or and AZURE IaaS and PaaS (nice to have)
- Experience or certification in the SAFe framework is an advantage
- Ability to translate technical content into business language
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (German is a plus) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time