Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Development, validation and integration of design methods (software tools) for structural vibration modelling for gas turbine blades and vanes
• Post processing of experimental results from test bed sensors
• High cycle fatigue studies in Gas Turbine blades
• Candidate must have more than 8 years’ experience in rotating components in turbomachinery design & development, and structural vibration & aeromechanics
• Must be keen on computational method development and validation
• Good grasp of first principles approach to problem solving
• Intermediate level understanding of commercial Finite Element Analysis software
• Working level understanding of programming using Python, Matlab, or Fortran
• Exposure to experimental configuration, testing, and verification of results will be a plus
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
PhD or Master’s in a branch of Engineering such as Mechanical, Aeronautical / Aerospace or Civil or Naval Engineering
• Advanced Finite Element Method for analyzing high frequency non-linear vibrations in structures
• Structural integrity calculations of Blades & Vanes based on cyclic symmetry
• High cycle fatigue in gas turbine blades
• Construction and interpretation of Campbell diagrams
• Dynamics & Vibration: Forced response analysis
• Fourier Analysis
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time