Cybersecurity Talent Manager & Business excellence.
Cybersecurity is one of the most relevant and most demanded topics in today’s job market. If you want to enter this exciting industry, have a learner’s mindset, and ideally already some business and human resources experience, keep on reading.
- You will ensure the workforce
planning incl. the location strategy as well as the competence management topics
- together with the technical experts
- Part of your job will also be the definition of career paths (e.g., Key Expert Career), retention & development, education, training and learning
- As cybersecurity is a fast-paced industry you will also centrally drive topics like e.g. job rotation or buildup of an alumni network
This position may suit you best, if you have a passion for people as well as for technology.
- You have successfully completed
university or equivalent studies in business administration, psychology, engineering
sciences or computer sciences.
- If you have worked in the human
resources departments of technology companies and/or even within the cybersecurity
industry, this is of advantage.
- You can demonstrate structured
thinking capabilities, a pragmatic way of implementation and a pro-active as
well as collaborative working style.
- You are open-minded and wish to work
in global, intercultural, and cross-functional teams.
- Your spoken and written English skills meet negotiation standard. German is a plus.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time