- Supervises the activities and performance of all service project management and service account engineers. ·
- Provides technical support, expertise, leadership and accountability for service projects, service agreements, and/or T&M work in assigned geographic area or location.
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls all service work and service project activities for assigned projects and/or service accounts.
- Supervises employees to ensure schedules are maintained and service work proceeds according to plans, resulting from service agreement proposals, service project proposal and cost estimates.
- Also ensures T&M work is completed in an effective and profitable fashion. Supervises account engineering activities including service project work, material ordering, shipping, service agreement labor plans,, customer satisfaction and service accounts receivable. ·
- Plans and justifies manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned service work.
- Utilizes the Service agreement low GM improvement process, service tools, and assists in monthly forecasting.
- Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing service financial statements with engineers.
- Maintains and improves booked margins for service agreements.
- Directs and supervises the development of service agreement plans and the use of those plans in the monitoring and control of progress in the execution of the work.
- Reviews customer feedback and ensures service agreement retention and account growth goals are achieved including adds, extras, upgrades, escalations, and timely renewals.
- Develops manpower schedules and loading to ensure contract completion and labor leveling.
- Maintains timely communications and harmonious relationships between solutions, service, and sales so that project completion and turnover to service can be coordinated to customer disruptions, to maximize our profitability and to insure a smooth transition to a service agreement.
- Builds and maintains an effective service operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth.
- Manages or advises on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility.
- Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success. ·
- 2+ years of college or technical school resulting in an Associate's degree or equivalent. ·
- 5-7 Years Experience in Engineering or Project Management
- 3+ Years of Supervisory Experience
- # Employees Supervised: 8-17
- Certification may be required in some areas.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.