Siemens Mobility are recruiting for a HSEQ and IS Systems and Assurance Manager
This Role would be location independent there will be a requirement to be in the Poole site on a regular basis and travel throughout the UK.
The purpose of the role is to lead champion, facilitate and support the effective and proportionate systems and assurance management of health, safety, environment, quality and information security risk in all areas of the Siemens ITS Business.
Act as an expert adviser and a critical friend to staff and management, collaborate with colleagues in the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality function to ensure legal compliance and to deliver continual improvement in pursuit of excellence, proactively engage in developing the project or functional team equip them with the skills and behaviours necessary to support a proactive and engaged approach to HSEQ and IS management.
What are my Responsibilities?
- Support and manage HSEQ risk throughout the ITS business.
- Facilitate development of positive stakeholder relationships, and implementation and delivery of relevant, proportionate and effective risk management activity and strategies.
- Provide specialist advice and support as required, and manage issues and problems as they arise.
- Champion, advise and support HSEQ and IS risk management throughout the Project or function. Support development of key documentation and delivery of governance and periodic reviews.
- Monitor implementation of risk control measures, provide coaching, support best practice and facilitate continual improvement.
- Liaise with the HSEQ Advisory function to promote consistency in risk management approaches across the UK.
- Actively demonstrate commitment to the Siemens zero harm principles
- Support and manage implementation of continual improvement activity throughout the ITS business.
- Provide specialist advice and support as required, manage issues and problems as they arise, and support communication and interaction between key stakeholders.
- Support and facilitate effective dissemination of both proactive and reactive HSEQ and IS communication across the business.
- Manage development of reactive lessons learned briefing material, provide expert advice and support as required and monitor effectiveness of delivery.
- Facilitate promotion of a positive culture in the business.
- Role model effective behaviours.
- Support implementation of culture development tools and programmes and facilitate adoption of these in the business.
- Deliver a structured programme of development to upskill the Student team and equip them with the skills and behaviours necessary to support a proactive and engaged approach to HSEQ and IS management.
- Develop and agree personal development programme with Line Manager.
- Undertake identified development activity in accordance with agreed timeline and demonstrate positive approach
- Provide expert advice and oversee development of technical material to support timely development of HSEQ and IS material for inclusion in bids and tenders.
- Actively seek opportunities for consistency and efficiency where appropriate and share information and resources appropriately.
- Engage in, and record, structured activity to promote continuing professional development.
What Qualifications and Experience do I need?
- Diploma / Degree level qualification in Occupational Safety & Health
- IEMA Certificate preferred
- Lead Auditor qualification
- Chartered member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) or progressing
- Previous professional experience and knowledge of manufacturing, field services and transport sectors
- Ability to prepare written documentation such as reports, strategies, operational procedures, etc.
- Experience and working knowledge of implementing ISO Certified Management Systems
- Excellent understanding of EHS processes, standards and improvement techniques.
- Positive leadership, Coaching and Influencing skills at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills with external stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement knowledge / experience. Inc tools and techniques.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time