With over 1,600 research operatives worldwide, the Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking for a motivated specialist who will contribute to R&D activities of Technology Russia in the area of novel technological solutions for advanced multidisciplinary and multiphysics simulations of various equipment and industrial processes including functional design for Additive Manufacturing. Particularly, we deal with development and application of advanced methods for Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, which includes not only engineering simulations, but also automation of a simulation workflow, optimizations, and advanced visualizations as well as application of data analytics methods for CAE simulations.
What are my responsibilities?
• Execution of R&D projects including CAE simulations, communication with customers, and presenting the results
• Documenting the obtained R&D results in the form of reports or presentations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• MS/PhD in mechanical engineering or similar
• In-depth knowledge in at least two of the following physical domains: computational fluid dynamics, heat & mass-transfer, structural mechanics, industrial chemical engineering
• Proven experience in working with CAE/CAD software (preferably based on Siemens PLM or ANSYS solutions) – min 2 years
• Mechanical/power engineering background/experience is a must
• Basic skills in scientific computing and data management in Python/C++/C
• Fluent Russian and English (knowledge of German is an advantage)
• Good communication skills
• Readiness to work in a team
• Ability to switch between multiple tasks
What would be beneficial?
• Experience in working with CAD, optimization, and/or system simulation software
• Experience in working with Python frameworks for data management (e.g. Numpy, Pandas), and visualization (e.g. Matplotlib, Plotly)
• Experience in open-source CAE software (e.g. openFoam)
• Experience in programming with NX-Open – min 2 years
• International experience
What else should I know?
• Full time position, office in Moscow
• Corporate medical insurance program
• Corporate pension program
• International business trips possible
• Corporate trainings based on development plan
• Fitness compensation program
• Remote work (home-office)
How do I apply?
To apply please pass online registration for this job requisition. Online guide is available for your convenience http://w3.siemens.ru/jobs_careers/job_search_guide/
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time