About the group
Veloce Runtime team is working on the VeloceOS for Mentor’s market leader emulation system and hardware verification platform.
This is a complex software dealing with optimal runtime performance, large-scale data structures and efficient algorithms, distributed computing, design debug etc
As a Senior/Lead member technical staff in the team, one will be working primarily on C++ and will be responsible for the design and development of various pieces of the overall runtime system.
- More than 1-5 years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of C++, algorithm and data structures
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- The person should be self-motivated and can work independently.
- Should be able to guide others, towards project completion.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
- Understanding of gate level digital logic design.
- Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, Python or Groovy) would be useful.
- Experience in compiler/simulator development.
· B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time