Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a Team Lead OT Protection & Consulting you will:
- Define, implement, and continuously improve corresponding Cloud protection security service portfolio.
- Understand Siemens Operational Technology approach and their attack vectors.
- Contribute to the OT security service portfolio.
- Define required OT security protection service portfolio.
- Define missing services. Drives implementation with stakeholders on a risk-based approach.
- Provide input for OT Security Governance to ensure adequate security level.
- Align with Businesses and further relevant stakeholders.
- Handle personnel, budget and strategy.
- Technical background in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Information Technology.
- Certified Operational Technology Cybersecurity Professional (TÜV), GIAC Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP), Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA), Industrial Security Professional Certification (NCMS-ISP), ISA 99 / IEC 62443 Cyber Security Certificate Program.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- ITIL Certification.
- Several years of experience in security and risk management, with focus on OT environments.
- Good understanding of corporate and cybersecurity processes.
- Know-how about processes in factories.
- Experience in global leadership (managing teams in multiple location), stakeholder management and service management.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time