- Provides servant leadership to 1 or more cross-functional teams in an Agile work environment. Teams consist of both local and remote members.
- Facilitates prescribed iterative events including: Release/sprint planning, backlog refinement, daily standups, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews.
- Works to assist and guide team(s) to improve their individual agile practices.
- Resolves team impediments.
- Works with Product Owners and SMEs to help facilitate backlog prioritization, decomposition, release and sprint planning.
- Works with other organizational Scrum Masters to implement a community of practice to help improve Agile methodology across the team. in order to get the team(s) to a high performing level.
- Works with other Scrum Masters to facilitate overall retrospectives across the organization or portfolio.
- Works with organization leadership to identify and implement sessions and events to further enhance organization understanding and improvement of practices around Agile.
- Willingness to work outside a normal daily schedule to facilitate remote team members across different time zones
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related science is desired.
- Minimum of 3 years practical Scrum Master experience in a software development environment that has been practicing an Agile framework.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Has a good knowledge of: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Estimation, User Story Map, User Story Splitting/Decomposition, Sprint burndown, Iteration, Incremental Development, Continuous Improvement, Team Metrics.
- A strong advocate and practitioner of Agile methodologies and practices.
- Willingness to engage with teams, product owners, subject matter experts, to resolve conflicts arising during sprint execution.
- Familiarity with Agile at Scale: LeSS, SaFE, etc.
- Familiarity with Camstar/Opcenter Execution Core products.
- Familiarity with the following tools: Microsoft TFS, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, Confluence.
- Understanding of normal software development practices involved with the design, development, testing, packaging, release, and sustaining of complex software systems.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time