Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a Cybersecurity Professional for IT infrastructure topics you will:
- Contribute to cybersecurity aspects to new and existing IT infrastructure ( e.g. Zero trust, network, datacenter, Identity and access management), provided by IT, vendors or providers.
- Bridge the gap between technical specialists and management level by a transparent risk management approach. You clearly assess risks and derive appropriate measures to reduce risks to an acceptable level.
- Develop together with IT infrastructure architectures/ concepts to deliver cybersecurity resilient services.
- Consult and handle your IT-internal customer on all cyber security aspects vital to implement a security/protection concept and keep security measures in place (e.g. exception handling, vulnerability remediation, penetration test planning, change requests).
- Lead taskforces and Cybersecurity incidents together with the stakeholders (e.g. CERT team, Businesses and Providers). Hold the communication chain, prepare decision papers for the stakeholders
- Provide technical insight to the Chief Cyber Security Officer.
- Support your IT- and business-customer within projects in all cyber security aspects to ensure efficiency and operational excellence. And perform actively stakeholder management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or similar.
- 2+ years performing deployments and handling security tools such as Next Gen Firewall, Software defined networking, IAM or Server Patch- and Configuration Management.
- At least 2 years experience in IT with focus on Cyber Security especially with regard to Infrastructure topics (e.g. Backend Services, Network Services, Mobile Access).
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Nice to have certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP).
- Experience in protection of Backend Services (e.g. Active Directory, Microsoft O365, DNS, Data Center, Storage).
- Experience in project work, as PM and/or as consultant.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization up to the Executive Staff and external customers.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time