Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a Service Manager for PKI you will:
- Contribute for the PKI and cybersecurity aspects to new and existing IT infrastructure ( e.g. Zero trust, network, datacenter, Identity and access management), provided by IT, vendors or providers.
- Develop your topics pro-actively and improve services in your responsibility according to business and cybersecurity needs.
- Bridge the gap between technical specialists and management level by a clear risk management approach.
- Provide technical insight to the Chief Cyber Security Officer.
- Support your IT- and business-customer within projects in all cyber security aspects to ensure efficiency and operational excellence. And perform actively stakeholder management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years performing deployments and managing Public Key Infrastructures, applying different variants of certiciates including TLS and code signing certificates as well as digital signatures.
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT with focus on Public Key Infrastructure, HSMs, security token as (virtual) SmartCards, eIDAS and CA/B regulation, certificate usage on various platforms and applications.
- Previous experience in project and service work, as project and/or service manager and/or as consultant. Ideally you have international experience preferably in an english speaking country.
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Nice to have certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP).
- Experience in operation of PKI services.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time