Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
This opportunity provides flexibility in location either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your applicationAs a Provider Management you will:
- Act as single point of contact for all Stakeholders related to Cybersecurity topics.
- Be responsible to define and supervise Cybersecurity KPIs and take actions if necessary.
- Work together with the provider and Business on measure to improve the Cybersecurity.
- Play an active part to collaborate Cybersecurity in the partner contracts.
- Lead task forces and Cybersecurity incidents together with the partners (Provider and e.g. CERT team and Businesses). Hold the communication chain, prepare decision papers for the stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity or similar.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in the field of Cybersecurity. Preferably in the role of an Information Security Officer or similar.
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Nice to have certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP).
- General technical IT knowledge to handle Cybersecurity incidents and estimate the criticality of a Vulnerability and the risk mitigation of taken measures
- You have strong communication skills and you collaborate securely in international work environments as well as virtual teams. You are persistent and convincing when communicating the remediation actions.
- Service-orientation is part of your mentality. Ideally, you have worked in a service-oriented organization before (ITIL).
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security and business terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time