Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a Hardening specialist you will:
- Act as single point of contact for all Partners within an Incident.
- Help to handle incident together with the CERT team, Cyber defense Center, Businesses and Providers. Hold the communicate chain, decide on measures to be taken and communicate them to the stakeholders of the incident.
- Be the key contact for provider management for all Cybersecurity related issues and handle e Siemens main provider in the area of Cybersecurity.
- Play an active part to collaborate Cybersecurity in the partner contracts.
- You are responsible to supervise KPIs and take actions if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity or similar.
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Nice to have certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP).
- General technical IT knowledge to manage Cybersecurity incidents and estimate the criticality of a Vulnerability and the risk mitigation of taken measures.
- Good communication skills and you collaborate in international work environments as well as remote teams. You are persistent and convincing when presenting the remediation actions.
- Previous experience working in a service-oriented organization before (ITIL).
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time