Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Lead Design Engineer Pictograms and Surface Coating Systems who will be part of our Rolling Stock Engineering team
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• You will be responsible for the technical supervision of the exterior and interior lettering (pictograms) as well as exterior painting of our high-speed, intercity and regional trains.
• This includes intensive coordinating cooperation with engineering groups in Germany and abroad, especially on cross-sectional topics (corrosion, fire protection and adhesive technology), suppliers, plants (Krefeld and others), purchasing and quality management.
• In doing so, you observe all technical (in particular approval-relevant) and commercial requirements.
• You will prepare the technical documents for the labeling and painting of the car bodies. In addition, you coordinate and carry out validation and test measures.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• You have a degree in mechanical engineering or comparable.
• In addition, you can demonstrate initial experience and good knowledge of labeling and coating systems and their application.
• You have knowledge of cross-sectional topics such as corrosion, fire protection and adhesive technology.
• Your CAD (Creo), AutoCAD and SAP skills are well developed.
• You are used to working in interdisciplinary and international teams and communicating with a wide range of stakeholders.
• You have very good written and spoken English or German skills, additional language skills are an advantage.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.