Are you an entrepreneurial senior account manager in the Data Center Industry with ambitions to make the Data Centers more sustainable? If so, we – as a trendsetter and market leader in the field of energy management and distribution –are looking for you!
“We make real what matters”
As a Senior Account Manager you will be working within the business unit Distributions Systems. As a result of our success in the market and our ambition to grow further, we are looking for an additional International Senior Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our (international) Data Center clients. In this role you will oversee a portfolio of assigned clients. Among them are leading Data Center operators, consultants and (electrical) contractors. You are expected to drive new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. You will be a member of the Siemens international Center of Competence for Data Centers, located in the Netherlands. This group is purely focused on the Data Center market. Our clients are active globally. Your home base will be in the Netherlands.
The business unit Distribution Systems is responsible for the design and implementation of medium voltage and low voltage solutions and projects. Within the Data Center Industry your focus will be on the sales of these solutions and projects. Basic knowledge of electrical power distribution is expected. This in combination with Data Center specific knowledge and extensive market relationships would make you the perfect candidate.
What are the responsibilities associated with the job?
- Further development of in Europe residing end-clients, consultants en contractors.
- Further development of global named accounts.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop close relationships with Siemens (international) operating capture and execution teams.
“What do you need to make real what matters?”
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- At least 10 years of experience in the sales of power transmission and distribution systems and / or projects ranging from medium voltage down to low voltage;
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- You are eager and energetic, using your skills and initiative to seek out opportunity instead of waiting for it to come to you;
- You have the resilience and determination to nurture short and long sales cycles;
- A flexible attitude and willingness to travel;
- Basic knowledge related to the transmission and distribution of electrical energy.
"We have quite a lot to offer, but what’s in it for you?"
Recognition, chances and opportunities are key components of working at Siemens. We are offering a fulltime position in an informal and professional working environment. You will have enough freedom to do your job as you see fit. A good salary and bonus.
You will work within a department that focuses on the latest technologies in the field of energy, given that we are active in a very broad section of the market. Our unique offering is that we execute projects from the design phase to handover. In doing so, we make use of our own manufacturing plants.
In addition, Siemens offers many opportunities for self-development. As well as numerous technical training courses, you will also have the opportunity to develop your personal competences.
Work life balans is also important for us, we offer 27 days' holiday and 13 ttc days "working time reduction" (ADV) days per year.
"We don’t need superheroes, but super minds" – We're looking for you!
Don't wait any longer: click the "Apply" button now - we really want to meet you!
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Bouwmeester, +31683102470
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer.
Screening and an assessment are part of the application procedure.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time