What part will you play?
- As Global Head of Field Service you act as an EHS-role-model that promotes a zero harm and environmental responsible culture within our global FS organization
- You develop and implement Field Service concepts and strategies to further develop the global Field Service organization in the areas of:
- Global competence and resource management (skill gap analysis, training, certification etc.)
- Global performance management (KPI’s, partner management, process optimization, digitalization)
- New service portfolios
- Best practice sharing and Experience sharing
- The steering of our service workshop activities within our globally distributed service corners belongs to your tasks
- Finally, you push selected global Customer Service Execution and Field Service-related activities to support our growth plan and strategy
- The basis of your success is a master´s degree in electrical- or mechanical engineering or in a related area
- You have long-term experience in the field service execution
- Furthermore, you have knowledge of MV equipment, Protection Systems, Energy Storage and Charging infrastructure
- You have experience and seniority in a leadership role, project management experience would be advantageous
- You have a strong customer service orientation as well as communication skills and the ability to think and lead strategically
- You are advanced in troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Finally, you have fluent German as well as English skills and the willingness to travel (~30%)
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time