Looking for Mentor Graphics ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the applications team, you will contribute to Mentor’s success by helping customers deploy Mentor tools efficiently. This is an ambitious position that will assist in growing Mentor's business in India.
Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic
- Responsible for Corporate Application Engineering (CAE) activities in the Design for Test (DFT) Domain of VLSI systems From a technical stand-point, understanding customer needs on DFT, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor Graphics tools for successful project completion
- Provide DFT Tool support to all the existing customers. Help customers improve the productivity through efficient tool usage. Provide onsite tool support to customers as and when needed
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics processes and tracking tools.
- Developing Technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase. Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, provide support to customers during critical project implementation phases.
- Work with the Technical account manager and worldwide account teams for forming strategies and successfully driving Mentor Graphics tools inside customer projects to enable business success for Mentor Graphics
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- Required BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering (E&C), or Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Work Experience:
- 4+ year’s relevant experience in DFT area of VLSI domain
- In additional to possessing hands-on knowledge of DFT implementation and verification, the position would need excellent problem solving & communication skills able to work independently to solve complex problems and device new solutions and workarounds for customer issues.
- Knowledge and experience with VLSI design, HDL Synthesis, VLSI Testing and design for testability. Experience with design, simulation, verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test generation preferred. In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required. This includes ATPG/Scan/Compression based testing, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, IJTAG and Boundary Scan (1149.1/6). Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies with EDT is preferred.
- Preferred experience in specific areas: Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris. Languages: Verilog (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), VHDL (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), Perl, C/C++.CAD Tools: Synthesis, Simulation, ATPG, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, Boundary Scan. Familiarity with Tessent flows and methodologies is a plus.
- Work effectively with customers, internally with divisions and R&D
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; good presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Build and foster relationships with customer and peers with a positive attitude to win business success
- Good problem solving and debugging skills, Willingness for technical sales
- Should be a good team player
- Job may require some domestic and international travel
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore and you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Mentor, a Siemens Business is a world leader in EDA Tools business and has been present in India since 1997. We, at Mentor, enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design.
Find out more about Mentor Graphics at https://www.mentor.com/india/
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time