CP&R Industry Strategy Lead (Presales Consultant IV)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsPosition Overview
As the director of CP&R Industry Strategy, you will lead strategy and customer technology execution for the Consumer Products and Retail industry. This position is responsible for the entire Americas business unit across Siemens very broad software technology portfolio. The work involves extensive customer engagement, regulatory contact, development of technology demonstrations, and active technical maturation of customer business engagements.
At your disposal in this position is the entire Siemens portfolio of software, the sales and pre-sales organization, and deep technical resources around almost every technical understanding in the product development and manufacturing industry.
What you will be doing…
- Establish Siemens as the industry technical leader for product development through production software portfolio in the Americas
- Become the Americas company face of CP&R – Speaking on webinars, at industry conferences, and with customer management
- Help to communicate and instantiate industry expertise in sales engagements
- Teaching sales staff how to leverage tools with industry specific methods and thinking
Tools and resources…
- Entire Siemens product development through production software portfolio
- Cross platform demonstration environment
- Access to the extensive Siemens technical bench of experts
- Customer maturity assessments
- Digital thread marketing assets
- Deep industry product development through production expertise
- Ability to organize and logically structure industry discussion and implementation of tools
- Self-starting – willing and able to analyze and act on customer needs
- Excellence in presentation, written, graphical and spoken
- Executive presence – comfortable discussing technical topics with customer and Siemens executive leadership
- Affable and patience balanced with aggressive problem solving, deadline driven manner
- Strong CP&R (consumer packaging & retail) product development and production industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Computer Science, or Business required
- Experience having business conversations at the executive level
- Willingness to travel when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Formulation design and manufacturing
- Candidate to be located in the central or pacific time zones
Preferred Education: MBA or MS in related field
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.