Industry Presales Lead – CP&R (Presales Consultant IV)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
This position will report to the Presales Director for the Electronics, Semiconductor, Medical Device, and CP&R sales verticals with a focus on the Consumer Products industry. This person is responsible for working both internal and external to the business unit to ensure technical alignment to the industry.
- Tailor, package, and deliver industry specific messaging and proof points
- Collaborate with solution consultants, portfolio, industry, and
product development teams to:
- Align solutions to vertical (segments) and develop Digital Threads
- Identify key solution enhancements (gaps) and work with PD to close gaps
- Industry process templates for each digital thread
- Contributor to territory plans and account strategies
- Eliminating technical hurdles in “Must Win” opportunities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Strong understanding of the Consumer Products industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Computer Science, Business required
- · Experience with Siemens PLM, Mentor Graphics, or similar Software Solutions required
- Experience having business conversations at the executive level
Note: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Preferred Education, MBA or MS in related field
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.