We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- As Business Analyst (f/m/d) for Siemens Financial Services (SFS), you contribute to SFS wide digitalization projects and ensure that our accounting principles are transformed into our SFS system architecture
- You analyze processes and workflows and, together with the specialist departments, develop customized solutions for the further development of our accounting processes
- You support to transform our Accounting requirements with focus on high quality into technically detailed, system-based concepts, which can be used as basis for the technical implementation
- As a sparring partner you discuss and align these concepts and processes with all stakeholders SFS wide, SFS business and IT side
- You participate in continuous improvement efforts and projects with focus on applications and accounting processes
- You have successfully obtained a university degree with focus on finance, accounting, IT or a comparable qualification
- You have already gained professional experience (minimum 3 years) in the fields of finance, financial process consulting or project management
- You have a very good understanding of business and technological contexts
- Very good technical knowledge of project management tools, contract management system and/or ERP systems is required
- You are solution orientated with strong analytical skills. You understand complex processes and know how to identify risks, proposing remediation solutions
- You are passionate about delivering high-quality projects while motivating your team members and keeping their enthusiasm high. With your positive “can do” attitude, you are the perfect fit for our team
- You are used to working in a diverse, cross-functional team and in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Fluency in German and English rounds off your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time