- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
- Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- Guide the team in test automation design and towards implementation of the same
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- You will be responsible for Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification), ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
- We need a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) graduate with 5 to 8 years of experience in design and development
- Experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- Deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
- Sound knowledge of software engineering process.
- You must have experience in working in AGILE team.
- Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.
- You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time