1. Customer Engagement & Relationship Management
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with external customers. Be recognized as trusted advisor by customers through establishing and maintaining effective relationships. Build new relationships through networking within the customer and other involved parties to support effective use and increased consumption of our products.
• Engage with existing customers of software and prospects to understand their needs and high level requirements in our solutions.
• Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how PL software and hardware can improve their business.
2. Solution Delivery
• Communicates with customers on a periodic basis to ensure adoption and drive expansion of existing solutions. Communication may include on-site visits or electronic communication by way of the support center, screen share applications, phone, and e-mail. Frequency of visits and other communication will depend on customer support level as determined with sales team.
• During on-site visits, organize at-desk support sessions, general information presentations.
• Record visit details and summarize in trip report to be sent to internal sales and engineering teams.
• Deliver basic, advanced and custom training in Simcenter STAR-CCM+ using standard training material.
• Participate in the planning and delivery of User Acceptance Testing activities in order to confirm requirements have been met with the proposed solution
• Provide advice and strategies for appropriate go live and post-production adoption activities utilizing SPLM Best Practices
• Assist in post-implementation continuous-improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionality. (New features use. Facilitate process improvements for customers via support or recommend ES or custom training. Understand and Convey product development needs to Development team)
3. Technical Support
• Provide solutions on basic, intermediate, and advanced support queries regarding Simcenter STAR-CCM+ and other simulation products of the Siemens Digital Industries Software.
• Catch up with the product development status related to the performance of the customers’ applications. Depending on the customer’s issue, you might register and track the customer-specific bug report to deliver how to solve the bug to the customer precisely.
• Participate in activities to build specific success examples adopting a sequence of “Simcenter products” and share those success stories via seminars or training to customers as well as to the Simcenter team members.
• Build and develop CFD expertise focusing on automotive and heavy industries. We expect you to generate verified best practices widely applicable to those industries by yourself.
• Work as an account champion for specific projects to promote the increase in the simulation products of the Siemens digital Industries Software
4. Knowledge Sharing/Reuse and Practice Participation
• Acts as application Lead for specific specialist area (Application Lead Expectations: First line of communication for all AE’s for their application areas)
• Work with local community to ensure engagements are well scoped and modelling approach is wall planned. Identify community member to supervise and advice through project as needed.
• Take ownership of major activities & opportunities in assigned accounts or applications (e.g. Tech Discussions, major benchmarks and evaluations)
• Actively help troubleshoot problems - taking ownership of cases if needed - working with Tech Specialists for case escalation.
• Share experiences with the community and ensure best practices developed and lessons learned are communicated to stakeholders in the global community if groups not aligned with a tech specialist.
• Coordinate with other region leads to create and maintain set of Best Practices and Validation cases.
• Maintain an understanding of latest technical and industry trends, transfer knowledge into innovative solution practices.
• Keep up to date with Best Practices and methods within own area of specialism and apply these in everyday role.
• Support the organizational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
• Willing and able to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by DISW or specified by the customer pursuit/project.
• Willing and available to work the core hours required by DISW or specified by the customer project, respecting local country (Korea) legislation and company policies.
• Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
• Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
• Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
• Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
• Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
• Undertake any other duties required by the company.
· The Simcenter Customer Support Korea organization of the Siemens Digital Industries Software puts customers at the center of the work. The candidate for this position, therefore, must be familiar with customer-facing roles and approach people willingly. We expect a competent engineer who actively and successfully participates in CFD simulation tasks across a wide variety of industries with the below qualifications:
• Major in mechanical related engineering with a doctoral or master's degree.
- The candidate must have at least a master's degree, preference for this position is though Ph.D.
• At least More than 4 years experiences in similar position and/or in the field of CFD application
• Industrial experiences in manufacturing company is plus
• Technical knowledge:
o Understanding automobile systems and engineering applications
o Expert in theories regarding internal/external multiphase fluid flow
o Excellent in using Simcenter STAR-CCM+ or equivalent CFD software
o Knowledge and understanding optimization
· • Good communication to both internal and external stakeholders
· • Excellent team player
· • Excellent communication in English (written and oral).• The candidate must be dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and autonomous.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time