Responsible for technology introduction into the JV and develop the competence to enable the effective and efficient production within the JV, followed given localization roadmap. Manage the production and resource. Seeking the adaptation the product to meet the Chinese market and optimizing the production. further align with MO for new product development and Chinese party, responsible for relevant functional department. support GM to meet the KPI given by BoD.
• Experienced manager in China (preferably in an OC), with complex project and/or manufacturing experiences.
• At least 5 years management experience to an organization/business with total HC of approx. 500 employees.
• Competence to manage relationship with Chinese (CRSC) JV partner.
• Solid rail industry experience and rail industry know-how
• Experience with Distance Leadership. High level of social and leadership skills. Uses the matrix organization well to further develop the MO business.
• Has worked successfully > 3 years internationally with responsibility for employees, projects, factories, processes.
• Worked successfully with people of other cultures.
• MO business planning, creation of I MO business plans
• Rail Product knowledge
• Presentation techniques
• MO business processes
• Fluent in English
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time