At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Financial Analyst III
Siemens Digital Industries’ software business is currently looking to add a Financial Analyst to our Financial Planning and Analysis team based in Plano, TX.
You should be quick on your feet, a fast learner both when it comes to new topics and the systems they function on, and to be flexible with your time, focus and the things you are working on. Every day is going to be a little different, some special topics will take longer than others, and you get to put your hands into almost every part of the software business here at Siemens, exposing you to a wider range of people, skills and understanding than most finance-based roles typically can.Responsibilities:
• Monthly, quarterly and annual coordination of productivity tracking and reporting including special savings programs
• Financial planning and review of productivity measures
• Performs financial analysis regarding trends and special project related topics
• Preparation of executive meetings
• May perform and complete also projects redeveloping financial and controlling standards and guidelines
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance
• Must have profound financial knowledge with strong focus on business analysis
• Ability to quickly develop understanding of business characteristics
• Experience in Software Industry a strong plus, preferably industrial software, though not required
• Skills in leading edge analytics/ visualization tools preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.