- Develops and manages the partner business relationship, competitive & market analysis, messaging and review outbound collateral for the partner’s industry solutions
- Provide the product expertise for marketing needs in interactions with customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal product evangelists and external analysts to position the solutions in right context and vigor.
- Take an influencing role in developing go-to-market strategy for the solutions.
- Research and create content related to market trends to share internally and with chosen cross-functional teams.
- Develop detailed KPIs to measure the success of industry solutions and partners
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 6-year overall experience. 3 years of experience in a product marketing, business analyst or technology analyst role.
- Must have a proven track record of having worked in product marketing.
- Considerable experience in working with Partners
- Deeper understanding and experience in working with companies using Industry Solutions.
- Wide Industry experience
- Demonstrable experience in playing the role of a product owner with a good appreciation towards Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, along with excellent written and oral skills.
- Additional qualification of MBA will have added advantage.
- Deeper understanding of business models, revenue analysis, and current technology trends.
- Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies.
- Experience and understanding in the advanced technology areas such as Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, and Internet of Things (IoT).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.