Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
• To execute projects within the defined requirements (e.g. regarding targets for project cost, schedule, quality, delivery and customer satisfaction) with close coordination across multiple functions including Engineering & Commissioning, Business Controlling, Quality, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, ICB partners, factories, Vendors & Customer as well as interfaces with other project management offices as key internal as well as external stake holders.
• Be responsible to drive the projects according to areas of Project Management within PM@Siemens Guidelines including preparing detailed project management plans, resource allocation, conduct monthly project reviews and reporting project health status, controlling NCCs, preparing / updating project risk register and derive mitigation measures, timely preparation of claims and ensure claim management, material handling and related logistics, and finally achieving execution excellence including higher customer satisfaction.
• To prepare detailed scope of work for contractors and support supply chain management during procurement and negotiations.
• To possess strong analytical/problem solving skills and negotiation skills for effective handling of Risk and Opportunity as well as Claim Management leading to overall project success and customer satisfaction.
• To consider travelling as an integral part of the job and ready to travel frequently for short to medium duration to sites for customer meetings during project execution.
• To create new business opportunities while executing projects.
• To adhere to highest safety standards and exhibit process-oriented approach.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• To hold a bachelor’s diploma/degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
• To hold a valid PM Certification (Cat S Project as per PM @ Siemens as a pre-requisite for this position.
• To have minimum of 7-10 years of work experience as a part of project team, out of which at least 7-10 years in project management with full profit and loss responsibility in managing projects in Oil & Gas / Paper & Pulp / Marine domain. Previous work experience with mentioned domain shall have added advantage.
• Experience in handling complex projects involving multi-cultural, multi-national / regional, diverse group of project team members and stake holders as well as understanding topics related to taxation, cross-border staffing and contract management very well.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time