Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be responsible for our new Center of Competence, which globally covers the entire value stream of systems management and systems engineering, including the necessary tools for rail technology in long-distance transportation.
- You will lead approx. 140 employees professionally and disciplinarily both in the Braunschweig headquarters and in our lead cost regions. You are part of the Management Circle and report directly to the business unit management for long-distance rail traffic.
- Your responsibilities include classic and digital interlockings, Advanced Protection Systems (e.g. ETCS, RBC), Automatic Train Operation and Traffic Management Systems as well as related engineering tools.
- Together with your team, you will create customer-specific solutions based on products and systems for control and safety technology within the scope of our plant projects.
- Your mission: To enable efficient project execution by providing an excellent technical basis through analysis of system requirements, creation of specifications, allocation to subsystems, and hardware and software engineering.
- Thanks to your contribution, we will execute our highly complex projects all over the world on time, on budget and on quality.
Your qualifications – solid and approprite
- You hold a university degree (master's/diploma) in an engineering or information science discipline.
- In addition, you convince with many years of professional experience in the handling of highly complex, international projects.
- You have a background in a regulated, safety-oriented engineering environment (e.g. automotive, rail automation, aerospace or medical engineering).
- Moreover, you have already managed larger units (>100 employees) from a technical and disciplinary perspective.
- You are very familiar with modern methods of leadership, management such as planning and organization of projects and teams, methods for specification and engineering, e.g. Lean Leadership, Agility Development.
- You are familiar with operating in an international environment, finding appropriate value contributing answers to volatile changing boundary parameters and love to work in intercultural teams.
- For your work in global responsibility, you will have a very good command of German and English and be willing to travel (c. 25%).
Getting in touch with us – solid and appropriate
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whisch to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job as is Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time