Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Management Specialist to support project management activities for In-Vivo Products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for reporting and monitoring Project Management KPI’s,
- You are responsible for analyzing technical and commercial results of projects and organize Project Closure Meeting’s with Project Stakeholders,
- You are responsible for implementation of active and accurate Project Management Tool’s,
- You are responsible for back office duties generated from Project Management activities.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering Field,
· Experience in Project Management will be an asset,
· Experience in Healthcare Sector will be an asset,
· Knowledge on compliance, negotiation and communication methods, change& claim management, risk & opportunity management, Health & Safety Regulations will be an asset.
Your attributes and skills:
· You have advanced level of knowledge in MS Office Applications,
· You have excellent command of English (German will be an asset),
· Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements,
· Driving license is required,
· You are profound team player, willing to lead when necessary,
· No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefore we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time