Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We are currently looking for Order Management Customer Services Support Operator to join our international order management / logistics Center in one of our Divisions (B2B model). The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a customer service model dedicated to Asia Pacific.
Change the future with us
• Processing orders in the system based on the input from customers and salesmen.
• Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations.
• Cooperation with suppliers, shipping companies and customs agencies.
• Close cooperation with warehouses and overseeing articles flow as well as stock levels.
• Controlling circulation of documents, verifying their correctness and monitoring shipping documents
• Actively proposing process optimizations.
• GS: Act as a stakeholder/Siemens representative when communicating with customer.
• GS: End-to-end process – from order till invoice/cash collection (1 layer: business type, 2 layer: customer group)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Preferred any university degree.
- Around 2 years of experience in order processing, logistics, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO)
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and/or educational background in logistics..
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work for extended hours on weekdays/ weekends during month end / quarter end close
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.jobs.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time