We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software design and development activities for industrial automation projects
- Develop the features and user interfaces of Siemens products
- Design reusable and responsive front-end systems
- Work with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver fascinating products
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BSc. or MSc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related areas
- Proven 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience in SPA, client-side and server-side rendering
- Experience with modern backend technologies such as Node.js
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Development experience in defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced agile development environment
- Experience in web application security
- Knowledge of testing methods, including front-end unit and integration tests
- Build responsive web/mobile design, handle page navigation and turn mock-ups into web pages quickly according to specifications
- Participate fully in code reviews and work with internal designers, developers and QA to ensure code quality
- Ability to demonstrate skills on portfolio projects
- Experience in DevOps friendly UI design
- Experience in performance tuning for UI
- Deep understanding of front-end technologies but also a broad knowledge of backend technologies and the overall system architecture
- Experience in programming languages: Java, C/C++, Python or Go
- Understanding of UX design principles
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good command of English
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time