For our Industry Data Driven Services Group, we are looking for a Part -time Automation Engineer to be located in Gebze and visit all cities in Turkey.
This role will be responsible for performing and commissioning of retrofit projects and preventive maintenance for industrial automation and drive systems.
What are my responsibilities?
• Perform commissioning and preventive maintenance for industrial automation and drive systems.
• Responsible for increasing own technical and application skills to improve service quality
• Understand the customer needs and take necessary actions to create appropriate solutions
• Create service sales opportunities (service and maintenance contracts, spare parts, modernization, energy efficiency, motor maintenance and repair etc.) in customer plants and forward the opportunities to the sales team
• Carry out small sized modernization projects and do the commissioning of projects on site
• Supply creative feedbacks to increase the quality of service operations and processes
• Providing know-how and sharing with other colleagues
• Supporting functions of the different automation projects
• Planning, reporting and improvement activities
• Planning, organization and execution of start-up of operations
• Supporting engineering teams on customer locations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of in Electrical and/or Electronics, Control Engineering or related area.
• Very good command of English both written and spoken.
• Able to work 2,5-3 days/week in Gebze,
• Good knowledge in SIMATIC PLC (S7-1200, S7-1500), HMI (Basic and Comfort Panels), Industrial Communication (SCALANCE, PROFINET, PROFIBUS), Drives (SINAMICS V/G/S- series) and Safety Technologies.
• Knowledge of solution projects
What else do I need to know?
No restriction for travelling
Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need
the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the
potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of
candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy
relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we
believe we can create differences together.
is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we
are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you
complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we
will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time