Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Support in the implementation of marketing strategies, guidelines and principles.
· Support strategic planning and evaluate strategic options of relevant unit.
· Conduct strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e. industry trends, market dynamics, competitors' analysis, benchmarking, analysis of strategic action fields, etc.).
· Define and replace the strategy according to survey and marketing analysis data, and make recommendations for further strategic development.
· Continuously coordinate the development and perform the controlling of subordinated business strategies, and the related business plans, budgets, and generates the respective reports.
· Act as trusted partner and advisor for strategic development.
New Business Development
· Scout new business opportunities based on assessments of future market and technology trends. Derive recommendations regarding competitive positioning and potential opportunities.
· Provide local insights to assist headquarters to make business decisions and support developing investment strategy plan.
· According to the company strategies developed, initiate, lead and implement respective business development projects. Be responsible for coordinating internal and external resources in supporting those projects.
· Ensure the direct connection through regular communication with global division strategy department to support and coordinate the regional implementation of global division strategic programs.
· Transform project results into concrete actions and effectively drive communication and implementation across the organization.
· Attend regular business review meeting.
· Other related projects or tasks assigned by superiors.
Your qualifications and experience:
· At least 5 years working experience in healthcare industry, Imaging or Consumables is preferred;
· At least 3 years working experience in Marketing, Strategy or other related;
· Have proven experience in leading projects.
· Have clear vision on the industry trends and market insights in China.
· Bachelor or above, major in Biomedical Engineering, Biology, Medicine and healthcare related is preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time