Do you want to help
create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected
to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It
reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering
in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement “Go-To-Market” strategy for responsible sub-region, and set the sales targets for responsible sales team.
- Develop and propose growth forecasts & sales budgets, and manage sales productivity in line with the sales strategy.
- Guide and support Sales to achieve sales target in responsible sub-region for assigned product lines.
- Give constant coaching to sales team for capability enhancement, sales team development, motivation and retention.
- Develop and maintain close relationship with Key Accounts/KOL and healthcare industry related departments/associates in responsible sub-region for long-term business growth.
- Manage Business Partner in responsible sub-region and manage the instrument inventory well
- Cooperate with cross functional departments, to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Manage business proactively in compliance regulations.
- Other tasks assigned by management
Your qualifications and experience:
- 10-years working experience in Healthcare/IVD and 5-years management experience within sales function.
- Rich knowledge of sales cycle, opportunity management and negotiation tactics.
- Excellent understanding of sales workflow, sales chain and marketing sensitivity to analytics.
- Fully understanding of government policy of medical device industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as well as good command of English.
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, logical-thinking.
- Positive attitude, be able to work under high pressure.
- Frequent travel is required.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in medical, marketing, business or related
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time