We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Control the company resource and process from commercial side, support business. Be responsible for all commercial related issues in order processing, execution and control the flow of goods, the flow of value and the flow of information according to Siemens regulation.
- Deliver company policy and regulation to regional sales, support regional sales to evaluate distributor performance, funnel review.
- Contract Management, providing of business cases and controlling of fulfillment using SHOT tool, offer / bidding / contract support/POA. Working on contract compliance and GM analysis by product/distributor/customer.
- Ensure SHOT process is followed before preparing Offer/Tender/Contracts including leasing instrument
- Ensure contract is aligned with approved SHOT and company legal requirement
- Coordinate contract signature process
- Modify agreement and ensure the changes are timely and properly reflected in relevant department and records subsequent to SHOT approvals
- Tracking and Archiving
- Control the company resource (cost, investment, headcount). Monitor OPEX and productivity (Daily reimbursement and expense check, etc.). Ensure correct book & record.
- Monitor the dunning procedure for overdue payment and collection.
- Set up team and develop team members, coach new comer and provide necessary trainings to regional BP and sales.
- Other related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor.
Your qualifications and experience:
- More than 7 years experience in sales administrative field.
- A degree in business administration or relevant major.
- Experience in Medical Device Industry is preferred. MNC background is preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time