Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Achieve sales target in assigned area or market for responsible product lines. 完成所负责的产品在指定区域或市场的销售目标
- Promote Siemens Branding and Company Value to customer, participate in area marketing activity. 积极参与所负责区域的市场活动，向客户推广西门子的品牌形象及公司价值
- Exploit assigned customer needs, maintain close relationship with named account in assigned area. 客户需求开发，在负责区域维护客户关系
- Guide and maintain business channel and support business partner in bidding. 维护商业渠道，指导并支持业务伙伴的项目投标工作
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with management of customers. 与客户管理层保持持续和有效的沟通交流，以维持高水平的客户满意度
- Cooperate with cross functional departments internally and customers to ensure smooth project implementation. 积极协调内部跨部门合作，以确保项目顺利实施
- Act as Mentor to Account Specialist / Sr. Account Specialist in demand. 在客户专员/高级客户专员需要时给予工作上的指导和帮助
- Other tasks assigned by management. 上级安排的其他工作任务
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- - 5 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment
- - Excellent in understanding an acting on customer's needs
- - Excellent skill in selling, skilled both in BP management and direct-sales.
- - Excellent skill in negotiation, project management and market information collection
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as good command of English
- - Frequent travel is required
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time