Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
- Communicate and accept all operative advices and requirements from the Customer Care Center and sub-region.
- Escalate technical incidents to Regional Support Center(RSC) and Regional technical manager(RTM) with timely feedback, and report any customer relative issues to Customer Service Manager(CSM) of sub-region.
- Found potential business chance and report to Customer Service Manager(CSM) as SCR project demand.
- Follow the PSI process during service in time.
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- Perform as cost-effectively as possible for all responsibilities and jobs and take profitability into account
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
- Support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
- (Sr. CSE) Support the new CSE development via Mentor/Mentee project
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by Supiror
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- c equipment
- IT and networking skills, analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
- Good command of English for international training & service documentation
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter
- Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time