We are currently looking for a Digitalization Senior Project Manager for Siemens Corporate Technology.
What are my responsibilities?
The candidate will
work as a Digitalization Senior Project Manager. The candidate will
dig out the needs from business units and market, put forward digital twin
related research of Research Group; responsible for pre-sales and
implementation management, internal & external communication for projects
delivery in time. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Technology research (literature survey, patent search, product review) in the technology field of factory digitalization;
- Collect and identify customer needs on factory digitalization, value proposition of digital twin in production upgrades & optimization, take part in pre-sales stage;
- Organize Siemens colleagues, partners and customers to implement factory digitalization solutions, including but not limited to modeling, simulation, programming, installing & deploying, testing & analysis, reports filing, etc.;
- Help develop the digital twin ecosystem, attract partners, accumulate domain knowledge, and develop customized solutions for different industries.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree and above in mechanical engineering, computer engineering, automation, industry engineering or equivalent, work experiences more than 5 years;
- Experience in project manager / produce manager required;
- Familiar at least one modeling and simulation tool, capable of modeling, simulation, analyzing and optimizing lines & equipments / production process / logistic process, etc.;
- Know about programming, familiar with at least one language like Python / C# / Java;
- Knowledge about “Industry 4.0”, digital twin, new infrastructure;
- Experience on manufacturing digitalization upgrades is preferred;
- Familiarity with at least one industry among high-end equipment, automobile and parts, electronic information, pharmacy and medical device is preferred;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
What else do I need to know?
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, the UK, China, India, Russia and Japan, Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Our Product & Service Innovation global business field fosters world-class product and service innovations. Among other things, it focuses on developing new business opportunities, optimizing and safeguarding business, and providing support in the positioning as a trendsetting company. Our research team concentrates primarily on optimizing portfolios and processes, detecting and implementing trends, enhancing expertise, promoting innovations, and expanding the service business.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time