Area of responsibility:
This role will be responsible for native Syngo platform interactions for scanners and applications and thus defining the roadmap and strategy of platform support for Molecular Imaging products. In addition, this role is required to define and manage strategy of integration of Siemens platform products with Molecular Imaging devices.
- Participate in internal Siemens cross-business line (xBL) software platform roadmap activities to contribute to software strategic development
- Represent MI in xBL software platform scoping meetings to ensure appropriate prioritization of MI relevant requirements
- Act as liaison with CT business line on software requirements needs for hybrid scanner development
- Support and drive PET and SPECT software concept alignment to benefit from reusability and achieve customer satisfaction
- Define and manage strategy for MI integration into Siemens platform products such as teamplay cloud-based network or Syngo Virtual cockpit
- Participate in product strategy and roadmap planning, inbound market analysis, competitive positioning and sales analysis
- Solicit customer and user requirements and specify and maintain market and system requirements
- Drive business case development, project scoping, requirements prioritization and concept development to create product releases that meet business objectives
- Support R&D in realization of product releases through project reporting, risk analysis, change control and the gathering/dissemination of customer feedback
- Contribute to the development of key product claims and a compelling marketing story for each release
- Establish product configuration strategy, price book content and pricing
- Develop key customer relationships and plan and direct customer use testing
- Plan and conduct training and product rollout to applications and product specialists
- Participate in install base, sustaining and product complaint management
- Interface with marketing, sales, technology, engineering, manufacturing, service, clinical applications, legal, logistics, quality and regulatory
Education and Experience:
- Deep understanding and experience of Molecular Imaging Domain and physics of PET/SPECT scans.
- Knowledge about healthcare market and prevailing trends.
- Understanding of Clinical Use Cases and Customer needs similar to a Nuclear medicine technologist and /or medical physicist.
- Preferably product management experience in medical imaging
- Exposure to requirement engineering process
- Understanding of SIEMENS Healthineers business and Molecular Imaging Portfolio
- Demonstrated success leading cross functional and cross-site teams
- Experience in regulated medical device development projects
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a clinical environment (radiology / nuclear medicine)
- Travel 25% domestic and international
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time