Senior Director, Global Alliances – Cloud Partners (Public Cloud Providers) Seattle, WA.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As a key member of the Strategic Alliances and Ecosystem team this individual will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of our strategic relationship between Siemens and our Cloud Partners.
The Strategic partner manager represents Siemens Digital Industries Software in communicating our strategy, our vision and how together, we can help our customer on their digital transformation journey.
The individual will be responsible for developing clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed in a respective geography and/or globally. The Individual shall drive value creation through relationships with our Cloud partners – Specifically, the Public Cloud providers to support Sales, pre-sales Technology and portfolio leaders; support specific local and project efforts; develop high-quality relationships with key decision makers. This individual will engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner and Siemens have strategic business goals aligned to deliver exceptional value to our cloud customers. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long-term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies. They will identify joint solutions that can be developed ensuring that the partnership goes from business to solution level.
It will be key for this person to manage executive level interface between the companies and ensure that there is visibility to progress on both sides.
• Manage the entire lifecycle of the alliance between Siemens Digital Industries Software and partner(s)
• Identify, incubate and develop new opportunities in this ecosystem: With the Cloud Services provider and / with Systems Integrator or any other specialized player
• Build a clear partner strategy and business plan and establish an ongoing alliance management process. Central to the plan will be revenue and pipeline generation which also are the main KPIs for this role.
• Be a key source of insight both to the Siemens leadership as well as the partner on subjects ranging from voice of the customer to technology and market-landscape etc.
• Build engagement and GTM models that help sales team understand the alliance value proposition and how to leverage the expertise in customer acquisition.
• Enablement of partners so they can develop scalable Cloud solutions on Siemens technologies and Cloud platform for our current and future customers
• Periodically conduct business and technical workshops for and with partners that aids customer acquisition and expansion.
• Support partners with the design and execution of use cases as part of go to market initiatives
• Work closely with internal stakeholders as well their counterparts on the partner side to develop joint bids, proposals and demos etc to address an opportunity or deal.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
The role requires a combination of Techno-Business skills
• Background in Cloud technologies is critical as this individual will be closely working with our Cloud team and our Cloud partners – leading Public Cloud services providers.
• Must currently reside in the greater Seattle area, or have recently done regular business in the Seattle area, with Seattle-based businesses in the Cloud industry. Must be open to relocate to the Seattle area, if not already located there.
• This is a business -oriented role and a proven track record in meeting and exceeding quota in the capacity of sales, business development, client partner, channel management or alliance management is important.
• Minimum 5-7+yrs recent experience specifically in Cloud technology is absolutely required
• Must have experience with executive presentations and acting as SME on the topic of Cloud technology
• Understanding of partner models and working in strategic alliance / digital ecosystem is valuable.
• Understanding of Industry and competition (in the product realization, R&D, manufacturing), digital transformation drivers, cloud platform, SAAS/PAAS, IIOT etc. is important.
• Strong executive presence required. Proven track record in developing and building senior executive relationships.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.