Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The candidate should have minimum experience of handling outbound logistics of factories for 5 yrs or more.
- Should have vast experience of handling export as well as domestic consignments.
- Should know compliance with regard to export and domestic documentation.
- Should have experience of handling LC documentation GR waiver FOC dispatches , drawback.
- Ensuring indirect tax compliance for all domestic as well as export transactions.
- Will require to do follow up with vendors for placement of vehicles / arrangement of containers.
- Will be responsible for Coordination with packing / production planning / order execution to ensure timely monthly dispatches.
- Will be responsible for handling audit queries with regards to sales cut offs / invoicing.
- Will be required to handle dispatch team 2-3 people.
- Responsible for transport provision and verification of outbound transport bills along with factory commercial.
- Implement various cost out measures to bring down the transportation cost.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a Bcom, Mom MBA is logistics with experience of 3-6 years in factory commercial function.
- Detailed knowledge of order to deliver cycle for factory and business and INCO term.
- You’ve good knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel) and SAP. MS Access knowledge will be an added advantage
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time