Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine, specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and customer services.
To support the BA activities for the six SMO REM Hubs in the core of Real Estate we are looking for a Contract Administrator Real Estate – German Speaker (m/f/d).
What are my responsibilities?
• Administer external and internal contracts in Real Estate systems;
• Perform the Lease abstractions for internal and external contracts;
• Perform periodic internal billing and perform landlord payments (fixed and variable charges);
• Provide reconciliations on revenue and cost side;
• Post journals as necessary to correctly reflect the transactions of the business;
• Review key account balances to ensure financial data is reliable and correct;
• Perform standard financial reporting in accordance with guidelines & timetables;
• Undertakes other financial and management reporting as requested;
• Maintain effective communication within department, Hubs and GHQ.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Management and similar;
• Fluent in English;
• German speaker – mandatory;
• SAP Knowledge;
• Advanced excel skills;
• Able to work in a changing environment;
• Team Player;
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills;
• 3 years working experience on finance (desirable);
• SAP HANA knowledge (desirable).
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time