- Accomplish and actively participate in compliance program and internal control activities
- Support data completion in compliance with company rules and regulations of customers
- Prepares documentation for auditors of particular customer
- Daily communication with customers & external partners in agreed language(s) on professional level
- Develops through professional know how of end-to-end business processes and interdependencies between them
- Executes assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company and customer rules, regulations, policies and instructions.
- To implement new and improved processes
- Involve in training activities and programs for new procedures, service extensions or improvements
- Provides dedicated GBS services from the global product catalogue within the own area of responsibility with high level of efficiency based on individual task descriptions
- Supports on transfer projects, integration/carve out projects, IT projects
- Supports and performs other assigned tasks when required
- Possesses minimum Diploma or Degree in accounting is an added advantage for this position with at least 1 to 3 years of related experience within service operations/service management area (in two or more businesses/ processes/areas).
- Knowledge and Experience in Financial Accounting / Siemens Financial Reporting/implementation Guidelines
- Highly proficient in MS office and knowledge of SAP (FI/CO) and related reporting tools preferred
- Requires minimum 1 year of international and exposure required for cross border service delivery positions
- Ability to work in team and independently and proficient in English, both written and spoken
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time