Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesia team as IVD Clinical Marketing Manager to promote business growth
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are responsible to create & implement the business development plan to retain & grow In-Vitro Diagnostics business
- You are responsible to achieve reagent & consumables target and supporting overall target in Indonesia
- You will implement regional marketing plans for responsible reagent product portfolio
- You will maintain relationship with all key customers and manage customer complaints
- You will organize city/hospital seminars and present product academic PPT as speaker
- You will build KOL network to setup expert’s consensus & guideline, reimbursement application, and clinical value recommendation for diagnostic product
- You will conduct distributor clinical assay training
- You will conduct distributor & customers timely Business Review
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- You have more than 3 years of work experience in Marketing and/or Sales experience in multinational companies of IVD or Pharmaceutical (Key Account & KOL management experience is a plus)
- You have adequate knowledge about IVD diagnostics products and it’s major features, applications, and advantages.
Your personality and skills:
- You have strong communication and relationship building skills
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
- You are proficient in MS office software application
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time