Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
As Deputy Manager – Business Controlling – You are responsible for the commercial and financial performance of your Business Line, including budget planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, bench marking, forecasting and reporting activities.
Change the future with us
- You will be the main point of contact for the Business Line Head as well as Finance HQ in Germany for any commercial topic. Join our team and we will give you a high level of responsibility, turning you into decision -maker on an equal footing. In this way, we create an environment where Business Controlling and business go hand in hand.
- You are responsible for budget and Forecast compilation of assigned GBS Business Lines within published timelines Presentation and ratification of budgets to Head Quarters and Local Management
- You will ensure that monthly reports detailing the development of actual costs are discussed with Management. Explanation of budget variances with suggestions and solutions for remediation if necessary
- You will be Creating Internal Service Agreements (ISAs) using the tool by adding the required service description, KPIs and charging details as agreed with customers
- You will be Coordinating and supporting operational activities including monthly closing, cost allocations to divisions/countries, creation and releases of accruals and provisions, budget and forecast uploads Manage financials of business unit viz. budget, forecast and actuals
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
You have least 5 years of professional experience in accounting and controlling, combined with knowledge in Service/Product/Systems/IT/Software or Shared Services industry.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferable
- You convince with high analytical competence, a high level of commitment, your focus on results, a confident manner, and your assertiveness
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications and have experience with commercial SAP applications as well as Siemens-specific tools and solutions.
- Your excellent written and oral presentation skills round off your profile.
- You will proactively provide financial details to Head Quarter (HQ) counterparts and respond to their queries
- You will be coordinating with external and internal auditors as well as tax department
- You will be commercial counter part for one of the function heads and provide him with all the financial guidance required to the business.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time