What are my responsivities?
1． Clarifies customers’ targets and requirements, and/or specification in request for proposal (RFP) including the oversea customer.
2． Coordinates overall planning of the project and decides on allocation of resources including the oversea projects.
3． Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
4． Consults with customers on technical solutions, together with Sales Manager or Key Account Manager.
5． Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
6． Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff, optimize and allocate relative resource within the organization to serve the project.
7． Responsible for business performance of designated product line, e.g. economic results, and total cost reduction.
8． Contributes to activities to continuously improve the product lifecycle management
9． Collect and analyze customer requirements and professionally communicate with production line for optimizing production process
10. Coach other junior project and product managers from methodology and practice level and be able to optimize the project management process.
11. Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Project management experience in industry manufacturing; electrical or mechanical engineering related experience.
2. Major in Electrical/Mechanic Engineering or Project Management/ Bachelor or above
3. Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
4. Strong leadership and capacity of planning, organize and coach
5. Effective communication skill and good teamwork spirit